MY AL !


Wednesday, September 9, 2009


holaaa, ppl !
im backk ~


jus finishd bathin..


b4 dat , i was eating my LATE dinner (at 12mn+)..


&& b4 dat , i was makin MY OWN almond london (AL) .


**fer those , who dont kno wads dat ; AL, look UP !*

&& i changd almond to nth inside ! ahaa. i hate almonds .

oso , thrs nth on top of it , except choco.

dis , i got from Yahoo.com . so, nt my property!

BUT i wil post MINEEE soon , REAL soon .




i startd at 5pm , & ends at abt 12mn+.

wooh, 7hrs = 3+ bottles of it .

my sista jus helped to spread d choco. to d so-calld biscuit.

while my mum helpd to make d dough to d shape .


SO, afterall, its all ME !


so proud of myself ..


XDDD


wold lov to reward myself, hahah.

anw, hope to get gudgud comments from ppl, aites .


okayy , lastly, im NOT tired or even complainin , ykno !


HAHA.


alryte, gud nyteee, slpyheadss .



pst, mos likely, im gona post d picts of MY OWN AL ~

mwaaa ! nytenite .

Labels:


Posted at, 10:30 AM