love = evol


Tuesday, October 20, 2009


evlooooo !!

today seems to b my LOOONGEST day..
was DAMN happeh fer my eng .
paper 1 got 50/60 .
i tink i got 3rd in class..
paper 2 , 42/65.

i din calculate dis whole thang ,
cs its w/o my oral and so on..

okay , den , it was malayy !
fer all d components , i jus passd fer all .
funneh or wad ? hahah.

maths , heartbreakerr !!
i got 49andhalf !
bodoooo seyhh i .
i feel REAL stupid , ykno !
cos SYida andd i realy2 wana take POA.
fer now , i take AAiyisah's advice .
andd , give it up ! =.=

im tinkin of takin F&N
cos i got d hiGHEST , 63 ?
i guess so la horr !

okayyy , to dat sumone who wrote sumthang to my fren , IRDAYU, her blogg, usingg my linkk, you are not happeh wid me , COME FACE-TO-FACE to me , BUTO ! aniyone kno hu did dat , pls tellme . thks alot !

aites , its REAL childish & stupId fer sumone to do dat , so i aint gona entertain ppl lykk dis .
no tym fer you , bitchh/bastard !

Labels:


Posted at, 5:10 AM