busy , dizzy !


Sunday, December 13, 2009


yiheeee !
jus came home .
from ESPLANADE !

it was such an amazing show to watch ..
wid MR THAM performin ..

sat bside ALAN & SUHAILA , OK , dats a MUST !
haha , love dem both ! : )
while , i miss TAMMY !
saw her in d afternoon , soo adore-able .
okay , thks RAMADAN , fer accompanying me jus now to her house .
oso , jus now ..
; D

NOT ferget-ing , SAFIRAH and her aunt !
ops ! sory , i sound lyk she's old .
bt, she's not !
even younger den me .
anw , both of dem , ALAN , SUHAILA AND JOE .
plus , ramadan .
we all went to RAFFLES city , to hav our dinner ..
but , suhaila gotta go ferst .

left , d 3boys , 3gurls .
hahah !

okay , im kinda tired NOW ..
stil im tinkin abt hym !

shld i giv hym up now ?
sumbody , HELPPP !

OKAY , i tink i shld ..
BCOS .. ferstly, he chose IT over me ..
secondly , he doesnt even lemme know his probs ..

okay , i need to consider .
any comments , wil owaes b appreciated .
text me if u tink its too PRIVATEE ! : )

oryte , gudnyteee to ALL by boifys/gurlfys !
tkcr ..

im gona b bz ! yipe .
hopefuly , it wil help me ferget me .

Labels:


Posted at, 7:42 AM