hows life w/o me ? ..


Friday, December 18, 2009


its 2 in d morning .
gud morning all ! ;D

c'mon , lemme jus let d lyrics of dis beautiful song by Keyshia Cole , titled Fallin' out , tell you ppl wads on my mind & heart ..

" Been sittin thinkin about you and i and i .
been wonderin why we're not getting along .
so frustrated cuz wad we had was a happy home .
i dont know wad d situation is .
bt , i cn tell in d wae dat we kiss
we dont talk no more ..
it feels better wen im alone .

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE THRS NO GETTIN THRU TO U ,
LIKE U DONT APPRECIATE ALL DAT I DO .
YOU GOOTA SHOW ME DAT YOU WANT ME TO STAY .
DONT TURN & walk away .. "

okay , its NOT full .
but , i emphasize d one dat i tink im feelin ryte now ..

JUST DONT turn away ...
i miss you , tawu takk !

im cryin here, w/o you ,
but , its okayy .

most importantly , are you happy thr , w/o me ?..

Labels:


Posted at, 10:26 AM